Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: POOR FARM

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    POOR FARM

    looks like the Poor Farm is closing. I really hate this, they had the best BBQ sandwich I've ever had.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: POOR FARM

    Dang. I hate to hear that. When will they be shutting down?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: POOR FARM

    Last time I was in there (two weeks ago) they were just cutting hours from 11-3 M-F because they weren't getting enough business. I hate to hear that. One problem was the bar area they had you couldn't smoke. They should have just cut half the building and made it a bar and you could order food too and the rest more of the family atmosphere for the dining and I think that would have been OK.

    Plus I also heard a lot of complaining as far as steep prices, but for the portions you couldn't beat it. Anyway, I hate to hear this but they should have cut back on prices and portions and I think they would have been OK.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member WiseRecGuy91's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2007
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: POOR FARM

    Last Friday, Feb. 7th was their last day, I hadn't it too. They had the best baked potato soup ever!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: POOR FARM

    crap I didnt know they had a bar.
    GO VOLS

  6. #6
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: POOR FARM

    You could actually get beer other than normal stuff they sell everywhere.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: POOR FARM

    Dangit! I loved the Double Dog Dare. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  8. #8
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: POOR FARM

    This does blow man..
    I dont get it thought, I always saw people in there.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  9. #9
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: POOR FARM

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WiseRecGuy91</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last Friday, Feb. 7th was their last day, I hadn't it too. They had the best baked potato soup ever! </div></div>
    They had pretty good potato soup, but my nod for the pot. soup has to go to O'Charleys
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: POOR FARM

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LCAS_712</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WiseRecGuy91</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last Friday, Feb. 7th was their last day, I hadn't it too. They had the best baked potato soup ever! </div></div>
    They had pretty good potato soup, but my nod for the pot. soup has to go to O'Charleys </div></div>

    I can't say anything about Poor Farm's potato soup, but I'll definitely agree that O'Charley's has the best I've ever eaten.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •